Have you ever wondered how to make your very own paper book mark? If so, then you have come to the right place! Keep on scrolling down to find the full, free tutorial!
This super quick and easy DIY project will save you some money at the store and you will have something unique that you made yourself! My kids love making these little bookmarks all by themselves and giving them away as gifts.
They really are that simple! 🙂
PAPER BOOK MARK TUTORIAL
- Parental supervision is recommended for children making this project.
1. Cut a piece of paper (or card stock) 6 inches by 6 inches
2. With the right side facing down, fold your piece of paper in half diagonally into a triangle
3. Fold the top layer down to the base of the triangle
4. Bring the side points up to the top point so that it makes a diamond
5. Tuck the ends of the points you just folded down into the pocket that
was made from the fold in step 3.
6. Place a brad on top for an extra flare!
YOU ARE DONE!
If you have any questions about this paper book mark please feel free to ask.