I recently came up with this fun new spring crochet pattern and am so happy to share it with you all! Scroll on down to find the full, FREE tutorial! 🙂
This design is super super simple that anyone could do it! All you need to know is how to single and double crochet with a random line of half double crochets thrown in! If you are a beginner looking for a something a bit more challenging then this spring crochet pattern is for you! I love simple patterns! Read on down for the full, FREE pattern and Happy Crocheting!
FUN NEW SPRING CROCHET PATTERN
- Crochet hook- 6.00 MM
- Yarn- I used Vanna’s Choice in Pink, Charcoal Gray, Purple and Raspberry or any worsted weight (4) yarn
- Scissors to cut off the ends
- Yarn needle to weave in loose ends
- “Click Here“ to learn how to change colors in crochet
- Written in Standard US Terms
- Chain an even number I did 24 in the sample with the first color of your choice
- ROW 1- chain 1, single crochet across every stitch in the row, change colors, turn.
- ROW 2- chain 2, single crochet & double crochet in first stitch, skip 1 stitch, single crochet & double crochet in next stitch, skip 1, Repeat this pattern till you reach the end. Make sure to end with only a single crochet, change colors, turn.
- ROWS 3 to?- Repeat rows 1-2 until you reach your desired length
- LAST ROW- finish off with a half double crochet
- Finish up this project by weaving in loose ends with a yarn needle
YOU ARE DONE!
If you love this pattern, I am always pinning crochet projects and tutorials from the Internet on Pinterest!! Check it out on my board by following me HERE! If you have any questions about my fun new spring crochet pattern, please feel free to ask!
Thanks for taking the time to look!! 🙂