This crochet mini bag pattern is easy to make and uses two strands of yarn at once to make it super soft and fluffy to hold. Here is my design for the all purpose MINI bag. Enjoy!
- CH= Chain
- SC= Single Crochet
- SL ST= Slip Stitch
- worsted weight yarn: I used Red Heart Soft Yarn in Teal & Turquoise
- crochet hook: US J
- yarn needle
CROCHET BAG PATTERN
- NOTES: remember to hold 2 yarn colors together for the entire project!
- STEP 1: Make sure to leave a 6 inch tail when starting your CH. CH 19 while holding the teal and turquoise yarn together. SL ST to first CH to make circle, CH 1
- STEP 2: Round 1-14: SC around to beg CH & SL ST into it. CH 1
Repeat this until you have 14 Rounds
- STEP 3: SL ST 5 Chain 14 SL ST into same CH you starting your CH 14 with. SL ST back to beg SL ST. Tie off
- STEP 4: Turn your bag inside out and sew bottom together with yarn needle with your 6 inch tail, weave in loose ends
- STEP 5: Turn back to right side, attach button to outside of bag with same color yarn
YOU ARE DONE!!
Now you have an all purpose bag that woud be great for credit cards, crochet hooks or even a phone.
UP CLOSE VIEW!!
Thanks for looking!!!