Have you ever wondered how can I add fringe to crochet projects? Well, wonder no more! Read on down to find the full tutorial on how to add fringe to crochet projects and I promise it’s easy! Have fun!
Adding Fringe is a easy and quick way to add pizzazz (do people use that word?) to a crochet project. I LOVE to add fringe to scarfs and blankets, but any project would work! To make fringe you will need to collect some materials such as yarn, crochet hook and scissors! That’s it! Follow the tutorial below to get started today and learn how to add fringe to crochet projects!
HOW TO ADD FRINGE
- Gather your Project and Yarn you would like to use for your fringe. Cut Lengths of the Yarn Double the Amount of Fringe length desired.
- Fold Yarn Pieces in Half evenly.
- Insert Hook into first stitch to be fringed and put 1 piece of cut yarn that was folded in half onto hook.
- Pull yarn through stitch.
- Yarn Over and pull through to tighten.
You Made Fringe!!!
- the first 3 fringes are using only 1 piece of yarn.
- the second 3 are using two pieces of yarn at once.
- Evenly cut pieces of fringe to desired length.
Until next time..
Happy Crocheting Friends!
PS: Want more free crochet patterns? Check out my suggestion below to make even more projects with free crochet patterns!