Adding Fringe is a easy and quick way to add pizzazz (do people use that word?) to a crochet project. I LOVE to add fringe to scarfs and blankets, but any project would work!
HOW TO ADD FRINGE
- Gather your Project and Yarn you would like to use for your fringe. Cut Lengths of the Yarn Double the Amount of Fringe length desired.
- Fold Yarn Pieces in Half evenly.
- Insert Hook into first stitch to be fringed and put 1 piece of cut yarn that was folded in half onto hook.
- Pull yarn through stitch.
- Yarn Over and pull through to tighten.
- You Made Fringe!!!
- the first 3 fringes are using only 1 piece of yarn.
- the second 3 are using two pieces of yarn at once.
- Evenly cut pieces of fringe to desired length.
Until next time..