If you have ever wondered how to make tassels for crochet projects, then you have come to the right place! I love adding my own special touch to crochet projects and a tassel is the perfect embellishment just for that.
They are super simple to make (you can also buy them to save time if you so wish) and are a perfect way to use up scrap yarn!!
HOW TO MAKE TASSELS FOR CROCHET PROJECTS
- Yarn ( I used some worsted weight yarn for my example!)
- Scissors (I use Fiskars Soft Grip.. My favorite by far!!)
- Cut Lengths of Yarn Double the Length of Tassel wanted (set 2 lengths aside)
- Fold the lengths in half evenly and use 1 of the lengths set aside to tie all of the lengths together.
- Use the remaining length that was set aside to tie the yarn together.
- Trim the edges evenly with Scissors and you are DONE!!
I am always pinning crochet projects and tutorials from the Internet on Pinterest so please come check me out by following me HERE and If you have any questions about how to make tassels for crochet projects please feel free to email or message me!
Thanks for Looking & Happy Crocheting!!!