My DIY Halloween garland is the perfect craft that the whole family can do together. Plus, this garland is even simple enough that kids can do it themselves!! Read on down to find the full, FREE tutorial on how to make your own garland today!
I used kraft & black card stock triangles I found at my local craft store, but you could easily cut the triangles out yourself with black & kraft card stock sheets. Then, with a fun Halloween candy corn stamper stamped across each one. I then used twine & decorated clothes pins to attach each triangle.
HALLOWEEN GARLAND TUTORIAL
STEP 1: Gather Supplies:
- Cut your card stock into triangles or use the pre cut triangles as mentioned earlier.
- Place 1 Triangle on top of another (let a little of the other color show) & Glue in place
- Use your Stamp of Choice and put onto tan card stock
- Gather decorative clothes pins
- I made my own decorative clothespins using this tutorial from thecraftyninja but you could also buy them at your local craft store!!
- Attach Clothespins and twine to your triangles you made earlier.
- YOU ARE DONE!! Now the only thing left to do is find the perfect spot to hang your new Halloween decorations!
Thanks for following along with this DIY Halloween Garland! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!
If you want to make some more fall crafts with the family check out my Hole Punch Autumn Tree Craft Tutorial too!