These crochet coasters are super simple to make and work up quickly. Not only are they great for a cup of hot coffee but, they can double as pretty awesome looking fall decorations. I made a circle and a square to show today as examples but since I equally like them both I’ll let everyone else decide which one is best! Now let’s get on to the pattern..
- Crochet Hook Size J
- Jute Twine which found at most local craft stores or Here Online.
- Yarn Needle
- Chain 2, 12 Double Crochets in the 2nd Chain from hook
- Slip Stitch to top of first Double Crochet. You should now have a small circle
- Chain 2 and Double Crochet Twice in the next Chain. Double Crochet Twice in each Chain around. Slip Stitch to top of first Double Crochet (not chain 2) ~24 total Double Crochets~
- Fasten off, Cut twine and Weave in loose ends with Yarn needle.
- Chain 10, *Half Double Crochet in 3rd Chain from hook and in every chain across. Turn
- *Chain 2, Half Double Crochet in 3rd Chain from hook and every chain across. Turn. repeat from * for a total of 5 rows.
- Fasten off, cut twine with scissors and weave in loose ends with Yarn needle.
Repeat as much as you want for desired amount of coasters!! Then sit back, sip some tea (use your coasters!!) and admire your work.
YOU ARE DONE!!
PS: I am always pinning FREE crochet projects and tutorials from the Internet on Pinterest so please come check me out by following me HERE and If you have any questions feel free to email me or message me on Facebook. I am always willing to help in any way!