If you are looking for a fun and easy crochet scarf pattern, then you have come to the right place! This striped crochet scarf works up fast and is a great way to use up leftover yarns from past projects! Read on down for the full, FREE pattern so you can make this fun crochet scarf today!
This fall I am really loving bright bold colors for designs! I am usually the type of girl whose go to color is black, blackish, gray, grayish, or anything in between. So this striped scarf design is a little out of the box for me!
I used a mixture of yarns including Lion Brand Heartland and RedHeart Soft to get the bright bold feel I was looking for. You can substitute any worsted weight yarn that you may have and still get the same fun results.
This scarf pattern is a great beginner project since it uses only single crochet stitches! If you are feeling brave you could even try this with a half double crochet stitch to give it a little different look.
I hope you like this crochet multi-color striped scarf pattern and please read on down for the full FREE crochet tutorial.
- Size J Crochet Hook
- 5 Different Colors Of Worsted Weight (4) Yarn in brown, off-white, teal, gold and rust. (affiliate links are below to the brands I used)
- Yarn Needle
Yarn Colors Affiliate Links I used for this project:
- Red Heart Soft Yarn Deep Sea
- Red Heart Soft Yarn, Off-White
- Red Heart Soft Yarn, Chocolate
- Lion Brand Heartland Yarn Yellowstone
- Lion Brand Heartland Yarn Yosemite
- Skip the slip stitches each round they do not count as a stitch.
- We will be changing colors a lot in this pattern. If you need help with this process, please check out my How to Change Colors In Crochet Tutorial.
- Finished size is approx. 50” circumference & 7” width.
- Gauge is not important for this project.
Striped Crochet Scarf Pattern
Round 1: With Brown Yarn: Chain 121,Join with a slip stitch to first chain to form a circle~(be careful not to twist your circle)
Round 2: Chain 1, *single crochet in next stitch, half double crochet in the next stitch. Repeat from * until last stitch is reached. slip stitch to top of first single crochet.
Round 3 &4: Repeat Round 2 (At the end of round 4 Change Color to Off White using my tutorial if needed.)
Round 5-8: Repeat Round 2 ( At the end of round 8 Change Color to Teal)
Round 9-11: Repeat Round 2 (At the end of round 11 Change Color to Gold)
Round 12-14: Repeat Round 2 (At the end of round 14 Change Color to Off White)
Round 15-18: Repeat Round 2 (At the end of round 18 Change Color to Rust)
Round 19-21: Repeat Round 2, Fasten off after round 21.
Finishing: Weave in loose ends with a yarn needle
You are DONE!!
I hope you enjoyed this striped crochet scarf pattern! If you have any questions about this crochet pattern or any others, please leave me a comment!
Want to Stay Connected?