These cute and simple crochet criss-cross bobble flowers are the perfect decorative detail for every project. They can easily be added to any crochet project as a cute feature or tied to a gift for a handmade finished touch.
- Round 1: Chain 3, In 3rd Chain from Hook Double Crochet, Double Crochet 14 more times in same Chain. Slip Stitch to top of first Double Crochet. (15 Total Double Crochets)
- Round 2: Chain 3, Skip 2 Chains, 2 Double Crochets in next Chain, 2 Double Crochets in 2nd skipped Chain. (creates a criss-cross effect). Slip Stitch in next Chain after the the first Set of Double Crochets.*Chain 3, Skip 1 Chain, 2 Double Crochets in next chain, 2 Double Crochets in Skipped Chain, Slip stitch in next chain after the first set of double crochets. Repeat from * Across for a total of 5 petals. End with a Slip Stitch in the first Slip Stitch of the round. Fasten off.
CENTER BOBBLE PATTERN:
- Chain 3, in 3rd Chain from hook, * yarn over, insert hook into chain and pick up a loop. Yarn over again and pull it through 2 stitches on the hook. Repeat this for a total of 4 times. ( you should have 5 loops on hook) yarn over and pull through all 5 loops and fasten off.
- Pull bobble yarn ends through center of flower and firmly attach. Weave in extra ends with yarn needle.
- Weave in loose ends throughout flower.
You are done!!
(I used the items above to attach the flowers on a gift)
Thanks for looking!!!