These simple Christmas crochet flowers use cotton yarn and work up fast so you can add a last minute touch on a gift! Read on down for the full, FREE pattern!
I can imagine these crochet flowers strung together across a fireplace mantel as a beautiful handmade garland or even tied on to gifts as the perfect little embellishment. I used Lily Sugar N Cream Yarn because this cotton yarn is so easy to work with and easy to block which you will need to do for these beauties!
If you are ready to make this cute crochet flowers, then read on down for the FREE pattern!
- Lily Sugar’n Cream Yarn in Jute, Soft Ecru, Mod Green and Red
- Size I Crochet Hook
- Yarn Needle to weave in loose ends
Christmas Crochet Flowers
To Begin: Chain 3
Round 1: Double Crochets in 3rd Chain from Hook. Double Crochet 9 more times for a total 10 Double Crochets in 3rd chain from Hook. Slip Stitch to the top of the first Double Crochet. Chain 2
Round 2: Double Crochet in next Chain
- Chain 2
- Double Crochet in the 2nd Chain from Hook
- Single Crochet in next Stitch. (1 petal formed)
- Repeat Round 2 for a total of 9 Petals.
- Slip stitch to top of chain 2 from first petal. Finish off.
You are done!!!
Finished Size is approximately 3″ by 3″.
I hope you had fun making these cute little Christmas crochet flowers! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask since I am more than happy to help in any way possible.