I am so excited to share my newest crochet pattern the “Bunny Washcloth”. My kids are super excited to have these and who knows they may get a shower willingly without a struggle. I will be so happy if I never have to hear “Mom, I don’t need a shower. I just got one (X) number of days ago” again! I hope you enjoy this cute bunny pattern and Happy Spring!
- 5.00 mm crochet hook
- cotton yarn, I used Lily Sugar ‘n Cream in Soft Violet and Potpourri Ombre. (affiliate links)
- yarn needle
Bunny Crochet Pattern:
Ears x2: (potpourri)
- chain (ch) 11, half double crochet (hdc) in 2nd ch from hook and in every stitch (st) across (10), turn.
- ch 1, hdc in every st across (10), turn.
- ch 1, hdc in every st across (10), turn. fasten off leaving a 6 inch piece of yarn
- ch 2, 10 hdc in 2nd from hook, slip st to top of first hdc. (10)
- ch 1, 2 hdc’s in every ch around. slip st to top of first hdc. (20)
- ch 1, *hdc , 2 hdc’s, repeat from * around, sl st to top of first hdc (30)
- ch 1, *2 hdc’s, hdc, repeat from * around, sl st to top of first hdc (45)
- Securely attach ears to head evenly with yarn needle 6 chains apart on top of head ( you should have 6 chain spaces separating your ears)
- weave in ends with yarn needle
Border: (soft violet)
- attach soft violet to corner of right ear and * hdc up side of ear (9 times) 2 hdc’s in each of next 3 ch’s (top of ear) hdc down side of of ear (9 times), 6 hdc’s top of head, repeat from * for next ear. continue to hdc around the rest of the head , slip st to first hdc, fasten off and weave in ends.
- 6″ wide and 8″ tall (including ears)
If you have any questions please feel free to ask! I am more than happy to assist in any way possible.
Thank you for stopping by to check out my pattern. Please head on over to Yarn Mamas to check out our apparel made especially for creatives.