I love all things summer and pineapples are a must have around our house! See anything pineapple? I’ll take it please! I decided to design my very own crochet pineapple so I could use it anywhere I like! Think how cute this would be on most any project! 🍍
I thought this cute free crochet pineapple pattern would be a great applique too and you could even make a few to string together as a banner for a summer party!
I hope you enjoy this crochet pineapple pattern and find lot’s of cute ideas to use with it! 🍍
Keep on scrolling down to find the full, FREE pattern and make yourself a pineapple! 🍍
CROCHET PINEAPPLE PATTERN
- advanced beginner
- Lily Sugar n Cream Cotton Yarn in Mod Green & Sunshine or any worsted weight cotton (4) yarn
- Crochet hook size H 5.00MM
- Yarn needle
- sc = single crochet
- sc2tog = single crochet two together
- ch = chain
- hdc = half double crochet
- sl st = slip stitch
- You MAY sell items made from this pattern. If you choose to sell items made from any of my patterns, please link back to me at Rescued Paw Designs for credit. Do not use my photos to sell any items. Thank you for respecting my work.
- Finished Size = 6″ tall (with leaves) and 3″ wide
THE PINEAPPLE CROCHET PATTERN
Row 1: starting with the Sunshine yarn color, ch 5, sc in 2nd ch from hook, sc in next 3 ch’s, turn your work (4)
Row 2: ch 1, 2 sc in 2nd ch from hook, sc, sc, 2 sc in next ch, turn your work. (6)
Row 3: ch 1, 2 sc , sc, sc, sc, sc, 2 sc in next st, turn your work. (8)
Row 4: ch 1, sc in first st and in every st across, turn your work. (8)
Row 5: repeat row 4 (8)
Row 6: repeat row 4 (8)
Row 7: repeat row 4 (8)
Row 8: repeat row 4 (8)
Row 9: repeat row 4 (8)
Row 10: ch 1, sc , sc, sc, sc2tog, sc, sc, sc, turn your work. (7)
Row 11: ch 1, sc , sc2tog, sc, sc2tog, sc, turn your work. (5)
Row 12: ch 1, sc , sc, sc2tog, sc, turn your work. (4)
Row 13: switch yarn colors to Mod Green, * ch 1, sc , sc, sc, sc, turn your work. (4)
Row 14: repeat row 13 from *. (4)
Row 15: *ch 5, sc , hdc , hdc , dc, in next st, sl st in st from row 14, ch 5, repeat from * for a total of 4 leaves. To finish fasten off and weave in loose ends.
I hope you enjoyed this crochet pineapple pattern. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! I am more than happy to assist in any way possible.