CROCHET BLANKET PATTERN
- yarn needle
- approx. 600 yards of worsted weight (4) yarn. I used a yarn that is discontinued, but Vanna’s Choice Lion Brand Yarn in Dusty Rose would be a perfect substitute.
- size J crochet hook 6.00 MM
- Written in Standard US terms
- Finished size is approximately 38″ X 30″
- Gauge is 9 stitches for every 4″
- Chain an even number to make this blanket bigger or smaller.
- How to change colors in crochet tutorial → Change Colors in Crochet
- You MAY sell items made from this pattern. If you choose to sell items made from any of my patterns, please link back to me at rescuedpawdesigns.com for credit. Please do not use my photos to sell any items. Thank you for respecting my work.
Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Row 1: chain 68 (in 4th chain from hook double crochet) double crochet in every chain across, turn. (64)
- Row 2: chain 1, *single crochet in space between double crochets (from previous row), repeat from * across, turn. (64)
- Row 3: ch 3, in first stitch double crochet, double crochet in remaining stitches across row, turn. (64)
- Row 4-72: Repeat rows 2-3 until you reach your desired length.
- Finishing: weave in loose ends with yarn needle.
I hope you enjoyed this crochet blanket tutorial. If you have any questions feel free to
SELLING: You may sell items made from patterns on Rescued Paw Designs unless otherwise stated. If you choose to sell items made from this pattern please link back to me at www.rescuedpawdesigns.com for credit. Please do not use my pictures to sell your items.
TRANSLATIONS: Please do not post a translation of my pattern(s) anywhere. If you would like to help make a translation I would be happy to publish it on RPD with a link and full credit to your blog. For further questions, please email email@example.com
PLEASE DO NOT COPY, SHARE (a link is OK), ADJUST OR RESELL MY PATTERNS