I ended up using Charisma Tweed Yarn in Cream which has beautiful neutral shades throughout it and is so cozy soft!
This crochet scarf pattern is great for beginner crocheters who want to tackle a little bit of a harder project.
Read on down for the full FREE crochet pattern below.
- Crochet hook size N 9.00 MM (I used a Boye Hook)
- yarn needle
- 2 skeins (186 yards) of charisma tweed yarn from Micheal’s in Cream or any Bulky 5 yarn.
- ch = chain
- sc = single crochet
- hdc = half double crochet
- sk = skip
- st = stitch
Gauge is 8 stitches for every 4″
Finished size = 74″ Long x 6″ Wide
To make the scarf smaller or larger chain an even number +1
This is an original pattern created by Krista Cagle for Rescued Paw Designs. You MAY sell items made from this pattern. If you choose to sell items made from this pattern please link back to me at www.rescuedpawdesigns.com for credit. Please do not use my pictures to sell your items.
PLEASE DO NOT COPY, SHARE, ADJUST OR RESELL MY PATTERN
Thank you for respecting my work.
Fantastic Fall Scarf
- Foundation Row: ch 110 +1
- Row 1: starting in 2nd ch from hook hdc, * sk 1 ch, hdc 2 times in next ch, repeat from * across ending with 1 hdc in last ch, turn. (110)
- Row 2: ch 1, starting in 1st st sc, * sk 1 st, sc 2 times in next st, repeat from * across ending with 1 sc in last st, turn. (110)
- Row 3: starting in 1st st hdc, * sk 1 st, hdc 2 times in next st, repeat from * across ending with 1 hdc in last st, turn. (110
- Row 4: repeat row 2. (110)
- Row 5: ch 1, repeat row 3. (110)
- Row 6: repeat row 2. (110)
- Row 7: ch 1, repeat row 3. (110)
- Row 8: repeat row 2. (110)
- Row 9: ch 1, repeat row 3. (110)
- Finishing: fasten off yarn and weave in loose ends throughout scarf with the yarn needle.
Printable PDF → FANTASTIC FALL CROCHET PDF PATTERN
RAVELRY → FANTASTIC FALL SCARF
Thanks for stopping by and if you have any questions feel free to ask me anytime.
Don’t forget to find me on Social Media
SELLING: You may sell items made from patterns on Rescued Paw Designs unless otherwise stated. If you choose to sell items made from this pattern please link back to me at www.rescuedpawdesigns.com for credit. Please do not use my pictures to sell your items.
TRANSLATIONS: Please do not post a translation of my pattern(s) anywhere. If you would like to help make a translation I would be happy to publish it on RPD with a link and full credit to your blog. For further questions, please email email@example.com.
PLEASE DO NOT COPY, SHARE (a link is OK), ADJUST OR RESELL MY PATTERNS
[shopify embed_type=”collection” shop=”yarn-mamas.myshopify.com” product_handle=”pillows”]