Fall is sneaking up on us fast so you might as well be ready with our newest crochet scarf pattern the Fantastic Fall Scarf! Scroll on down to find the full free pattern! 🙂
I designed this crochet pattern for beginners with my use of simple stitches! Beginners will love it too because it works up in just one evening. Just think Netflix and crochet! 🙂
When deciding which yarn to use for this scarf I ended up using Charisma Tweed Yarn in Cream because of the beautiful neutral shades throughout the skein! Plus, it is extra cozy too!
If you think you are ready to tackle this scarf, then keep on reading down for the full, FREE crochet pattern! Happy Crocheting! 🙂
FANTASTIC FALL SCARF CROCHET PATTERN
- Crochet hook size N 9.00 MM (I used a Boye Hook)
- Yarn needle
- 2 skeins (186 yards) of charisma tweed yarn from Micheal’s in Cream or any Bulky 5 yarns.
- ch = chain
- sc = single crochet
- hdc = half double crochet
- sk = skip
- st = stitch
- Gauge is 8 stitches for every 4″
- Finished size = 74″ Long x 6″ Wide
- To make the scarf smaller or larger chain an even number +1
- This is an original pattern created by Krista Cagle for Rescued Paw Designs. You MAY sell items made from this pattern. If you choose to sell items made from this pattern, please link back to me at www.rescuedpawdesigns.com for credit. Please do not use my pictures to sell your items.
- PLEASE DO NOT COPY, SHARE (except for a link), ADJUST OR RESELL MY PATTERN
- Thank you for respecting my work.
- Foundation Row: ch 110 +1
- Row 1: starting in 2nd ch from hook hdc, * sk 1 ch, hdc 2 times in next ch, repeat from * across ending with 1 hdc in last ch, turn. (110)
- Row 2: ch 1, starting in 1st st sc, * sk 1 st, sc 2 times in next st, repeat from * across ending with 1 sc in last st, turn. (110)
- Row 3: starting in 1st st hdc, * sk 1 st, hdc 2 times in next st, repeat from * across ending with 1 hdc in last st, turn. (110
- Row 4: repeat row 2. (110)
- Row 5: ch 1, repeat row 3. (110)
- Row 6: repeat row 2. (110)
- Row 7: ch 1, repeat row 3. (110)
- Row 8: repeat row 2. (110)
- Row 9: ch 1, repeat row 3. (110)
- Finishing: fasten off yarn and weave in loose ends throughout scarf with the yarn needle.
If you’d like to make this later then you can save to your RAVELRY library here. → FANTASTIC FALL SCARF
Thanks for stopping by and if you have any questions, feel free to ask me anytime.