Fall is sneaking up on us fast so you might as well be ready with our newest crochet scarf pattern the Fantastic Fall Scarf- Free Crochet Pattern! Scroll on down to find the full free pattern! 🙂
I designed the fantastic fall scarf crochet pattern for beginners in mind because of my use of simple stitches! Most any level crocheter will love it too because it works up in just one evening. Just think Netflix and crochet! 🙂 When deciding which yarn to use for this scarf I ended up using Charisma Tweed Yarn in Cream because of the beautiful neutral shades throughout the skein! Plus, it is extra cozy too! I think this would look great in any color! Just imagine it in black or even a bright red! Just beautiful! 🙂
If you think you are ready to tackle this scarf, then keep on reading down for the full, FREE fantastic fall scarf crochet pattern!
Happy Crocheting! 🙂
FANTASTIC FALL SCARF CROCHET PATTERN
- Crochet hook size N 9.00 MM (I used a Boye Hook)
- Yarn needle
- 2 skeins (186 yards) of charisma tweed yarn from Micheal’s in Cream or any Bulky 5 yarns.
- ch = chain
- sc = single crochet
- hdc = half double crochet
- sk = skip
- st = stitch
- Gauge is 8 stitches for every 4″
- Finished size = 74″ Long x 6″ Wide
- To make the scarf smaller or larger chain an even number +1
- This is an original pattern created by Krista Cagle for Rescued Paw Designs. You MAY sell items made from this pattern. If you choose to sell items made from this pattern, please link back to me at www.rescuedpawdesigns.com for credit. Please do not use my pictures to sell your items.
- PLEASE DO NOT COPY, SHARE (except for a link), ADJUST OR RESELL MY PATTERN
- Thank you for respecting my work.
Foundation Row: ch 110 +1
Row 1: starting in 2nd ch from hook hdc, * sk 1 ch, hdc 2 times in next ch, repeat from * across ending with 1 hdc in last ch, turn. (110)
Row 2: ch 1, starting in 1st st sc, * sk 1 st, sc 2 times in next st, repeat from * across ending with 1 sc in last st, turn. (110)
Row 3: starting in 1st st hdc, * sk 1 st, hdc 2 times in next st, repeat from * across ending with 1 hdc in last st, turn. (110
Row 4: repeat row 2. (110)
Row 5: ch 1, repeat row 3. (110)
Row 6: repeat row 2. (110)
Row 7: ch 1, repeat row 3. (110)
Row 8: repeat row 2. (110)
Row 9: ch 1, repeat row 3. (110)
Finishing: fasten off yarn and weave in loose ends throughout scarf with the yarn needle.
If you’d like to make this later then you can save to your RAVELRY library here. → FANTASTIC FALL SCARF
Thanks for stopping by and if you have any questions, feel free to ask me anytime.