Learn how to make the Cabled Ear Warmer Crochet Pattern by Rescued Paw Designs
Get ready for fall with this free Cabled Ear Warmer Crochet Pattern! This cabled ear warmer crochet pattern is free and simple to make! Which makes it a great crochet ear warmer pattern for beginner crocheters. I used an amazingly soft yarn called Woolspun from Lion Brand Yarn.
If you like wearing ear warmers over hats then you will most definitely want to try my Chained Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern, Wrapped Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern or my Cabled Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern too!
Read on down for the full FREE cabled ear warmer crochet pattern & tutorial.
Cabled Ear Warmer Crochet Pattern
- fpdc = front post double crochet
- dc = double crochet
- ch = chain
- sl st = slip stitch
Ready to make the Cabled Ear Warmer Crochet Pattern?
Keep on going!
Teen Adult Size Cabled Ear Warmer: (gauge is approx 8 st’s for every 4″)
Finished size as written is approximately a 20″ circumference & 4″ width not stretched but will stretch to a 23″ circumference.
- Round 1: ch 40, sl st to first ch to form a circle making sure not to twist. (40)
- Round 2: ch 3, in first st dc, dc in every st around. sl st to top of first dc.(40)
- Round 3: ch 3, fpdc around the first st, * in next st dc, fpdc around next st, repeat from * around, sl st to top of first fpdc. (40)
- Round 4: repeat round 3 (40)
- Round 5: repeat round 3 (40)
- Round 6: repeat round 3 (40)
- Round 7: repeat round 3 (40)
- do not fasten off after round 6, ch 30, wrap around seam of ear warmer twice, sl st to top of last st worked in round 6, fasten off.
- weave in yarn ends throughout with yarn needle
- If you want to make this ear warmer bigger or smaller just ch a multiple of 2 and continue on with pattern as written.
I hope you enjoy this cabled ear warmer crochet pattern and don’t forget tag me on Instagram with the #rescuedpawdesigns so I can see your project when you are finished!
If you have any questions feel free to contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SELLING: You may sell items made from patterns on Rescued Paw Designs unless otherwise stated. If you choose to sell items made from this pattern please link back to me at www.rescuedpawdesigns.com for credit. Please do not use my pictures to sell your items.
TRANSLATIONS: Please do not post a translation of my pattern(s) anywhere. If you would like to help make a translation I would be happy to publish it on RPD with a link and full credit to your blog. For further questions, please email email@example.com
PLEASE DO NOT COPY, SHARE (a link is OK), ADJUST OR RESELL MY PATTERNS