Hi everyone! If you have been following along with me over on Instagram then you will know that I have been shared the making of this dishcloth and my striped crochet blanket for a couple weeks now. I love over sharing my projects! #sorrynotsorry 🙂
I love simple projects and is one of the many reasons this dishcloth is on my go to patterns! This easy crochet dishcloth is made up entirely of single & triple crochet stitches which is perfect for those who are just learning how to crochet! This combination of stitches also creates an amazing bumpy texture which makes them perfect for washing dishes!
Plus, the simplicity of only using two stitches makes it a great crochet pattern to make multiples of at once and also if you are in need of a quick gift.
The yarn I ended up using for this crochet pattern also makes it stand out from the rest! I seriously love this cotton yarn from Lily Sugar’ N Cream in Overcast! It is a great color combination that would go wonderfully with any kitchen decor. Don’t you agree?
I hope you will enjoy this dishcloth and please read on down below for the full FREE pattern.
EVER SO DISHCLOTH CROCHET PATTERN
- 150 yards of Lily Sugar’N Cream Cotton Twists Yarn by Yarnspirations in Overcast or any worsted weight (4) cotton yarn (1 ball makes 3 dishcloths)
- Boye Crochet Hook Size J 6.00 mm
- Yarn needle
- sc = single crochet
- tr = triple crochet
- ch = chain
- st = stitch
- Finished size is 7″x 7″
- To make this dishcloths in different sizes use a multiple of 2 then add 1 to whatever length you have chosen.
- Add to Ravelry “HERE”
DISHCLOTH CROCHET PATTERN
- Foundation Row: ch 25
- Row 1: Starting in second ch from hook sc, sc in every ch across, turn. (24)
- Row 2: Ch 1, in first st sc, tr in next st, *sc in next st, tr in next st, repeat from * across ending with 1 sc in each of the last 2 sts, turn. (24)
- Row 3: Ch 1, in first st sc, sc in every st across, turn. (24)
- Row 4: Repeat Row 2 (24)
- Row 5: Repeat Row 3 (24)
- Row 6-14 Repeat Rows 2 & 3 alternately (24)
- Fasten off and weave in loose ends throughout
I hope you enjoyed this crochet dishcloth pattern and as always thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions about this dishcloth please send me an email at Krista@rescuedpawdesigns.com or find me over on Instagram!
Don’t forget to stop over and check out my new apparel & accessories shop just for makers “Yarn Mamas“.