Hi everyone! If you have been following along with me over on Instagram then you will know that I have been sharing the making of this ever so dishcloth crochet pattern and my striped crochet blanket for a couple weeks now. I love over sharing my projects! #sorrynotsorry 🙂
I love simple projects and is one of the many reasons this dishcloth is on my go to patterns! This easy crochet dishcloth is made up entirely of single & triple crochet stitches which is perfect for those who are just learning how to crochet! This combination of stitches also creates an amazing bumpy texture which makes them perfect for washing dishes! 🙂
Plus, the simplicity of only using two stitches makes it a great crochet pattern to make multiples of at once and also if you are in need of a quick gift. Last minute gifter here.. 🙋
The yarn I ended up using for this crochet pattern also makes it stand out from the rest! I seriously love this cotton yarn from Lily Sugar’ N Cream in Overcast! It is a great color combination that would go wonderfully with any kitchen decor. Don’t you agree? I hope you will enjoy this dishcloth and please read on down below for the full FREE pattern.
EVER SO DISHCLOTH CROCHET PATTERN
- 150 yards of Lily Sugar ‘N Cream Cotton Twists Yarn by Yarnspirations in Overcast or any worsted weight (4) cotton yarn (1 ball makes 3 dishcloths)
- Boye Crochet Hook Size J 6.00 mm
- Yarn needle
- sc = single crochet
- tr = triple crochet
- ch = chain
- st = stitch
- Finished size is 7″x 7″
- To make this dishcloths in different sizes use a multiple of 2 then add 1 to whatever length you have chosen.
- Add to Ravelry “HERE”
SELLING: You may sell items made from patterns on Rescued Paw Designs unless otherwise stated. If you choose to sell items made from this pattern, please link back to me atwww.rescuedpawdesigns.com for credit. Please do not use my pictures to sell your items.
IMAGES & CONTENT: The images and content of RescuedPawDesigns.com are protected by copyright laws. Do not distribute or copy the content without written permission. Do not edit or remove watermarks from any original image from RescuedPawdesigns.com. If you would like to share an image, please only use 1 with a link back to RPD. Thank you for respecting my work.
TRANSLATIONS: Please do not post a translation of my pattern(s) anywhere. If you would like to help make a translation I would be happy to publish it on RPD with a link and full credit to your blog. For further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Foundation Row: ch 25
- Row 1: Starting in second ch from hook sc, sc in every ch across, turn. (24)
- Row 2: Ch 1, in first st sc, tr in next st, *sc in next st, tr in next st, repeat from * across ending with 1 sc in each of the last 2 sts, turn. (24)
- Row 3: Ch 1, in first st sc, sc in every st across, turn. (24)
- Row 4: Repeat Row 2 (24)
- Row 5: Repeat Row 3 (24)
- Row 6-14 Repeat Rows 2 & 3 alternately (24)
- Fasten off and weave in loose ends throughout
I hope you enjoyed this crochet dishcloth pattern and as always thank you for stopping by!
If you have any questions about this dishcloth please send me an email at Krista@rescuedpawdesigns.com or find me over on Instagram!
Don’t forget to stop over and check out my new apparel & accessories shop just for makers “Yarn Mamas“.