My newest design the Elise Crochet Hat Pattern is quick & easy to work up! I designed this hat with Lion brand Wool-Ease Tonal Yarn which is a bulky two toned color yarn that is extremely beautiful!
I decided to make my hat using the Grey Marble color mainly for the gorgeous mixture of whites and grays throughout.
Isn’t this color just amazing?
I found this Lion Brand tonal yarn, soft to the touch and an overall quick yarn to crochet a project up with. Luckily I have a few more colors saved up for future projects!
I used a 9.00 mm hook since this yarn is considered a bulky 5 which is the reason this crochet hat pattern works up so fast.
I prefer to work with a Boye Crochet Hook but any 9.00 mm crochet hook would work perfectly fine.
Please read on down for the full, FREE tutorial or…
“Click Here” to purchase an inexpensive AD-FREE PDF from my shop.
ELISE CROCHET HAT PATTERN
By Krista Cagle for Rescued Paw Designs
- Less than 1 skein or 124 yards of Lion Brand Yarn Wool Ease Tonal Yarn in Grey Marble or any other bulky 5 yarn.
- 9.00 mm crochet hook
- Yarn needle
- CH = Chain
- HDC = Half Double Crochet
- SL ST = Slip Stitch
- ST = Stich
- SC = Single Crochet
- SK = Skip
- 21″ circumference by 8.5″ height. Fits most teen to adult women
- 2 STS for every 1 inch
- This pattern is written in American Standard Terms.
- The CH 1 in each round does NOT count as a ST.
- To start a new round always SL ST in to the top of the first HDC ST from the previous round.
- Add to your Ravelry Library “HERE“.
SELLING: You may sell items made from patterns on Rescued Paw Designs unless otherwise stated. If you choose to sell items made from this pattern, please link back to me atwww.rescuedpawdesigns.comfor credit. Please do not use my pictures to sell your items.
IMAGES & CONTENT: The images and content of RescuedPawDesigns.com are protected by copyright laws. Do not distribute or copy the content without written permission. Do not edit or remove watermarks from any original image from RescuedPawdesigns.com. If you would like to share an image, please only use 1 with a link back to RPD. Thank you for respecting my work.
TRANSLATIONS: Please do not post a translation of my pattern(s) anywhere. If you would like to help make a translation I would be happy to publish it on RPD with a link and full credit to your blog. For further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Round 1: CH 2, In 2nd CH from hook HDC 10 times, SL ST to top of first HDC. (10)
- Round 2: CH 1, starting in first ST HDC 2 times in each ST around, SL ST to top of first HDC. (20)
- Round 3: CH 1, SK first ST, * HDC 2 times in next ST, go back to SK ST and HDC, SK next ST, repeat from * for a total of 30 STS, SL ST to top of first HDC. (30)
- Round 4: CH 1, SK first ST, *HDC in next ST, go back to SK ST and HDC, SK next ST, HDC 2 times in next ST, go back to SK ST and HDC one time, SK next ST, repeat from * , SL ST to top of first HDC. (37)
- Round 5: CH 1, SK first ST, * HDC in next ST, go back to SK ST and HDC in it, SK next ST, repeat from * around ending with 1 SC in last ST, SL ST to top of first HDC. (37)
- Round 6-10: Repeat round 5. (37)
- Round 11: CH 1, SC in first ST, SC in every ST around, SL ST to top of first SC. (37)
- Round 12: Repeat round 11. (37)
- Fasten off yarn and weave in loose ends securely with yarn needle.
I hope you enjoyed the Elise Crochet Hat Pattern, and if you have any questions please feel free to ask.