It’s starting to feel a bit like fall here in Pennsylvania so I knew it was the perfect time to design a new crochet ear warmer pattern. If you prefer an AD – FREE version of this pumpkin latte crochet pattern that can be found “HERE“ in my Etsy shop.
If you like wearing ear warmers over hats, then you will most definitely like my Chained Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern, Wrapped Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern or my Cabled Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern. For this crochet ear warmer I used one of my favorite yarns Vanna’s Choice by Lion Brand Yarn in Rust which is the perfect color to go along with these cooler temperatures. I also only a simple combination of single and half double crochet to bring this crochet ear warmer to life.
Be sure to be prepared for fall with this crochet ear warmer pattern because there is definitely a chill in the air and the leaves are already starting to cover the ground.It is truly a beautiful sight!
I hope you enjoy this fun fall design and please read on down for the full, FREE crochet ear warmer pattern & tutorial.
Learn how to make a Crochet Ear Warmer!
- Less than 1 skein or 121 yards of Vanna’s Choice by Lion Brand Yarn in Rust or any worsted weight (4) yarn.
- Crochet hook J 6.00 mm
- Coconut shell buttons or any 1 ” buttons
- Yarn needle
- SC = Single Crochet
- CH = Chain
- SL ST = Slip Stitch
- HDC = Half Double Crochet
- 5 ST for every 2″
- 22″ Circumference as written & 3.5″ tall
- Fits most teen – adult women
- Leave a 12″ – 15″ tail when finishing to weave in ends of your crochet ear warmer.
- Add to Ravelry “Here“
READY TO MAKE A CROCHET EAR WARMER?
Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern by Rescued Paw Designs
Foundation Row: CH 51 and turn your work.
Row 1: CH 1, sc in 2nd CH from hook and in every CH across, turn.(50)
Row 2: CH 1, SK first ST, * HDC & SC in next ST, SK next ST, repeat from * across, ending with a HDC & SC in last ST, turn. (50)
Row 3: CH 1, SC in every ST across, turn. (50)
Row 4-7: Repeat row 3. (50)
Row 8: Repeat row 2. (50)
Row 9: Repeat row 3, fasten off. (50)
- Lay headband out flat with the wrong side up
- Overlay the flaps like shown. You can adjust the fit as needed with this step.
- Using 12″ – 15″ tail & yarn needle fasten together headband.
- Lay buttons out along your crochet ear warmer like shown. Use some leftover yarn & a yarn needle to attach buttons securely.
- You are done!
I hope you enjoyed this crochet ear warmer pattern and if you have any questions, please feel free to send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
SELLING: You may sell items made from patterns on Rescued Paw Designs unless otherwise stated. If you choose to sell items made from this pattern please link back to me at www.rescuedpawdesigns.com for credit. Please do not use my pictures to sell your items.
TRANSLATIONS: Please do not post a translation of my pattern(s) anywhere. If you would like to help make a translation I would be happy to publish it on RPD with a link and full credit to your blog. For further questions, please email email@example.com
PLEASE DO NOT COPY, SHARE (a link is OK), ADJUST OR RESELL MY PATTERNS