If you are looking for some striped crochet blanket inspiration, then you have come to the right place! Read on down to find some of the best DIY striped crochet blankets you can find on the internet!
Since this is my first official post of 2017 I decided to start it off right with a roundup of beautiful DIY blankets! One of my personal favorite do it yourself projects are crochet blankets so it seemed perfectly fitting to put together a list of my favorites. Check out my crochet blanket archive “here“. 🙂
I seem to always follow a trend of striped patterns whenever I am designing so it was easy for me to pick some of my favorite striped blankets from fellow makers to put on this list!! I even threw in a few of my own original designs that are my go to patterns! I hope you enjoy making all these striped blankets and stay warm in the process.
The 10 Best Striped Crochet Blankets
- Mod Heirloom Crochet Blanket from Mama in a Stitch
- My First Baby Blanket from Little Monkeys Crochet
- Ombre Ripple Blanket from Rescued Paw Designs
To find the remaining 7 striped crochet blankets click through the links below! 🙂
- Lily’s Garden Striped Granny Afghan by Simply Collectible
- Ripple Candy Baby Blanket by Crochet Kim
- Triangle & Stripes Baby Blanket by Five Little Monsters
- Chevron Crochet Blanket by Rescued Paw Designs
- Granny Striped Blanket by Purl Soho
- Simple Striped Crochet Blanket by Rescued Paw Designs
- Crossed Double Ripple Afghan by The Lavender Chair
Below are some shopping suggestions that you may need to make the perfect crochet blanket!