I am so glad you are here! Most days you can find me at home in front of my computer in yoga pants, working with yarn or cuddling with my rescue dogs while occasionally (OK always) sipping on coffee. I started my crochet journey in 2013 with some yarn and a hook that was given to me by my sister! I immediately logged into YouTube, searched how to crochet and began crocheting my very first project which turned out to be probably the worst blanket ever made my a human. I so wish I had a picture of this masterpiece! But you know what…I was so proud because I made it myself! That hook and yarn started jump started my passion and I am so grateful to be able to share it with you.
I really do love sharing my crochet designs and inspiring others to be creative. The things I am most passionate about in life are “trying” to be the best mom mom and wife I can while also teaching others to crochet and being a voice for animals that don’t have one. I teach crochet to inspire people to be creative and get paid to do what they love. I am lucky to be able to give them the tools to do just that through my patterns and tutorials. As a crochet designer, I’ve been spotlighted on Lion Brand Yarns Website & Instagram, Yarnspirations Facebook page, Boye Yarn Crafts on Instagram and at AllFreeCrochet.com.
When I’m not busy working on crochet patterns you can catch me designing collections for my shop Yarn Mamas www.yarnmamas.com, blogging at about life over at makingaspace.com and designing tees at the newly launched swimshirtco.com! I live in a small town just north of Pittsburgh, Pa with my husband Chris, our three small children and mischievous rescue dogs Penn and Clyde. I also enjoying cheering on my daughter in competitive swimming, watching my boys play soccer, cuddling with my pups and eating lots of bread!
- Bon Jovi is my favorite music group of all time!
- I actually met my husband 3 years before I started dating him and didn’t even know it!
- I love dancing but mostly because it embarrasses my kids.
- We love traveling as a family and some of our favorites spots are any National Park and Walt Disney World!
- My husband and I own a business called NoCable.org where we educate consumers about cord cutting.
- I loathe cooking and would prefer to order dinner every night! Who else is with me?
Still here? Connect with Rescued Paw Designs! 🙂