I love the look of simplicity this knit like crochet blanket pattern gives and how easy it is to make! Read on down to find the full crochet pattern
- Advanced beginner
- Crochet hook size J (6.00mm)
- Worsted weight yarn (4) I used Hobby Lobby I love this Yarn in Sea Blue Tweed
- Yarn needle
- ch = chain
- hdc = half double crochet
- st = stitch
- How to hdc in the third loop
- How to hdc in the third loop of the front
- Blanket can be made using any even number for a starting ch but, remember to add one to whatever number you choose.
- ch any even number +1
- Row 1: in 2nd chain from hook hdc , hdc in every ch across, turn.
- Row 2: ch 1, hdc in first st in the 3rd loop, hdc in the 3rd loop in every st across, turn.
- Row 3: ch 1, hdc in the first st in the front, hdc in the 3rd loop in the front in every st across, turn.
- Row 4: ch 1, hdc in the first st in the 3rd loop, hdc in the 3rd loop in every st across, turn.
- Row 5- ?: repeat row 3 & 4
- Fasten off when you have reached your desired length and weave in ends with yarn needle.
I hope you enjoy making this knit like blanket as much as I did! If you do make these please post on Instagram with the hashtag #RescuedPaw so I can see your creations!
If you have any questions please feel free to ask! I am more than happy to assist in any way possible.