Love to crochet? Love to knit? Love to Make?
We are impressed by others in the creative community. Whether you are a crochet/knit blogger, maker, artist, or small business creative – we would love to feature your content!
What’s in it for you?
Get Exposure: Gain access to a fresh batch of audience which could be just the traffic you’ve been waiting for.
Get Promoted: Your article will be promoted on all the platform that Rescued Paw Designs has.
Get known: The readers of Rescued Paw Designs will recognize your voice and get to know what you have to offer.
Guest Post Topics
We are currently looking for the following topics for RPD:
- Seasonal DIY’s
- Quick DIY’s
- Seasonal Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Tutorials
- Knit Tutorials
- Crochet Stitches
- Knit Stitches
- Tutorials on reading crochet patterns and charts
- Tutorials on assembling crochet garments made in multiple pieces
- Any crochet technique
- Any knit technique
- Anything related to yarn
- Tutorials & information about crochet hooks
- Tutorials about crochet garments (How to’s)
- Tutorials about knit garments
Guest Blogging Guidelines:
- Be 100% original and not published anywhere else.
- Be well-written, clear, interesting, and above all, helpful.
- No referral links.
- No excessive links.
- Links must lead to quality sites.
- Must be written in English with little to no grammar and spelling errors.
- Clear Quality Photos (one or more) with a minimum width of 680 px and height of 900 px with the blog post submissions.
- We reserve the right to adjust the formatting to fit the RPD blog.
How to Submit a Guest Post to Rescued Paw Designs
If you can meet all the guidelines above the first step to becoming a Rescued Paw Designs contributor is to send us at email at email@example.com
- Subject Title: Guest Blogger Application
- Please share with me examples of your writing in the form of a URL of your existing blog.
- Topic you are interested about writing about
- I will review your examples and potentially reach out to you.
Once we have established a relationship
- Include a one-to two-sentence author bio with a head-shot.
- Include all images as separate attachments.
- Post must be 400 – 1,800 words in length
Guest Post Disclaimers:
- We reserve the right to reject contributions at their discretion.
- Guest contributors may not republish their published contribution to the Rescued Paw Designs Blog in its entirety anywhere else.
- Editors reserve the right to edit, adapt, update, and republish contributions at their discretion.
- Calls-to-action to Rescued Paw Designs content may be added to published submissions.
- In rare cases, contributed posts may be removed from the blog.
- We do not pay for guest post submissions – compensation is in the form of promotion on social media and the RPD newsletter.