This crochet cowl pattern is super easy to work up and takes minimal yarn. I LOVE projects like that!! If you can double crochet then you can make this cowl in no time at all. Now on to the pattern…
- Less than 1 skein of bulky (6) Yarn
- Yarn needle
- Size N Crochet Hook 9.00 mm
- Approx. 24 “ Circumference.
Crochet Cowl Pattern
- Foundation Row: Chain 21
- Row 1: Double crochet in 4th chain from hook, double crochet in next chain.* chain 1, skip next chain, double crochet once in next 3 chains ; repeat from *across, turn
- Row 2: Chain 3, double crochet in next 2 stitches. * chain 1, skip next st, double crochet once in next 3 st’s , repeat from * across. turn
- Row 3: Chain 3, double crochet in the first 2 stitches. * chain 1, skip next stitch, double crochet once in next 3 stitches; repeat from * across. turn
- Row 4-24: Repeat Row 3.
- Finishing: With Yarn Join two sides together with slip stitches. Weave in loose ends through out.
I hope you enjoyed this crochet cowl pattern and as always thanks for stopping by! If you have any questions feel free to email me or leave a comment. Please consider purchasing a tee or tote bag from our shop so we can help shelter animals together. A portion of everything we earn gets directly donated to animal rescue organizations.
Our Shop → Rescued Paw Designs Co. on Etsy