Looking for some easy, quick and free crochet Christmas patterns for the holidays? This post can help! I put together 15 of what I think are the simplest crocheted holiday designs you can make. Read on down to find the full list to get started today.
I know my kids LOVE anything that is red, green, sparkly and has to do with Christmas so I usually try to crochet something for them every year. Two years ago I made tree gift card holders for their teachers and the year before that a Christmas star banner to hang. As for this year.. I am not quite sure yet! (HELP!)
I am all for trying new yarns for projects but below are a few that I REALLY love (and use) and hope you’ll want to try them too! Check out each yarn below by clicking the image below or the link directly below it.
The yarns I use & recommend because yarn is always a good thing to have around.
Which Christmas Pattern will you pick?
I know choosing gifts are hard, but picking out a pattern is even harder. If you want to make something but have no idea where to start the list below will probably help you out. Take a peek below and let me know which one is your favorite.
15 Patterns that are all great for Christmas!
- Crochet Christmas Tree Gift Card Holder – Rescued Paw Designs
- Crochet Christmas Stocking – Make & Do Crew
- Crocheted Nativity Set – Five Little Monsters
- Crochet Star Holiday Banner – Rescued Paw Designs
- Chester the Christmas Cat Pattern – All About Ami
- Christmas Crochet Tree Motif – Anabelia Craft Design
- Snowman Hat Pattern – Repeat Crafter Me
- Dog Christmas Paw Stocking – Red Heart Yarns
- Crocheted Cup Cozy – Rescued Paw Designs
- Christmas Candy Cane Covers – Sewrella
- Malia Christmas Stocking – Yarn & Chai
- Half Doily Christmas Garland – Whistle & Ivy
- Christmas Washcloth Set – Rescued Paw Designs
- Easy Crochet Gift Basket – Rescued Paw Designs
- Christmas Tree Ornament with Pom – 3 Squeezes
PS: Be sure to stop over to the RPD crochet community on Facebook to say Hello!