Are you looking for easy to make sweater crochet patterns? This post can help whether you are searching for a shrug, pullover or cardigan to crochet.
Grab a cup of coffee (or tea) and find the perfect sweater pattern to crochet!
Make a Cozy Handmade Sweater
Growing up in PA and living here all of my life, I know it is essential during the months of December through February to have a sweater on hand. I love being able to have a handmade sweater to put on while proudly thinking “I made this!”
Let’s not forget about the spring months and how they are perfect for lighter weight sweaters or shrugs too! I designed the Olivia sweater specifically with cotton yarn so that it would be perfect for springtime weather.
Ready to get started on your crochet sweater?
Choose from over 27 different crochet sweater patterns to make this season and stay cozy warm wherever it is you may be. Whatever garment you choose I hope you enjoy making it!
27 + Easy & Free Crochet Sweater Patterns
- Olivia Lightweight Crochet Sweater Top – Rescued Paw Designs
- Movie Night Cocoon Cardi – Two Of Wands
- Kram Cardigan – KT and the Squid
- Cascading Sweater – Mama in a Stitch
- Habitat Crochet Cardigan – Make and Do Crew
- Sweater Coat Cardigan – Mama in a Stitch
- Knit Look Crochet Sweater – Jenny & Teddy
- Newport Kimono – Stitch & Hustle
- Homegirl Sweater – Meg Made with Love
- Simple Crochet Sweater – Hooked on Homemade Happiness
- Beginner Crochet Sweater – Sweet Everly B
- Cozy Crochet Sweater – Taylor Lynn Crochet
- Sweet Heart Sweater – Winding Roads Crochet
- Everyday Crochet Cardigan – Sewrella
- Everygirl Crochet Sweater – Hooked on Homemade Happiness
- Madeline Crochet Pullover – Life and Yarn
- Chunky Crochet Sweater – Crochet With Carrie
- Crochet Velvet Cardigan – Maria’s Blue Crayon
- Easiest Crochet Sweater Ever – Yarn Hook Needles
- Velvet Cardi for Kids – Heart Hook Home
- Chic Cardigan – My Hobby is Crochet
- Briar Pocket Cardigan – For the Frills
- Angelica Cardigan – Desert Bloom Crafts
- Aurora Cardigan – A Crocheted Simplicity
- Nautical Knots Pullover – Joy of Motion
- Eva Cardigan – Yarn & Chai
- Done in a Day Quick Shrug – Mama in A Stitch
- Easy Pullover – A Purpose and a Stitch
Thanks for taking a look at this list of crochet cardigans, sweaters, and shrugs!
Did you make one of the crochet sweaters from the list above? Share it with me in the RPD Facebook group! We’d love to see! Join Now.
I hope you enjoyed this crochet sweater list and…