Hi, I’m Krista.
I love to crochet and share my crochet designs with others. Do you like to crochet also? Or do you want to learn how to crochet? If so, check out my crochet archive of patterns (there are over 300!) and you may find one just for you!
Most days you can find me at home in front of my computer, working with yarn, designing patterns, taxiing my children places or cuddling with my rescue dogs.
I live in a small town just north of Pittsburgh, PA with my husband Chris, our three children and mischievous always-barking-at-squirrels rescue dogs Penn and Clyde.
We love traveling as a family, and some of our favorites spots are any National Park, the beach and Walt Disney World!
When I’m not busy working on crochet patterns, you can catch me designing crafty collections just for makers for my shop Yarn Mamas.
Crochet Designer Spotlights
I’m currently a Lion Brand Yarn Designer. You can find my crochet kits and much more on my Lion Brand page! You can also find me on Lion Brand Yarns website & Instagram, Yarnspirations Facebook page, Boye Yarn Crafts on Instagram and at AllFreeCrochet.com.
A Few Things About Me
If you want to know more, here are some things you might not know about me.
- Bon Jovi is my favorite music group of all time!
- I met my husband three years before I started dating him and didn’t even know it!
- I love coffee! (a strong brew and in multiple quantities is best!)
- My husband and I run our own businesses full time.
- I loathe cooking and would prefer to order dinner every night!
- I also run other websites! Take a look at Makingaspace.com, Yarnmamas.com and the RPD Etsy Shop and let me know what you think!
If you’d like to chat about your crochet, feel free to email me at [email protected] – Happy Crocheting!