If you want a quick project, then this fun spring crochet beverage cozy pattern is the one! This pattern works together quickly and is so easy. The only stitches you need to know are slip stitches and half double crochets!
This post contains affiliate links to products for your convenience. If you purchase via my links, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
I hope you enjoy this simple pattern!
For the cozy pattern, I decided to use a cotton yarn since it would be easy to clean and I LOVE the colors that are available in the Sugar ‘N Cream line from Yarnspirations. I will link up a few of my favorite colors below for you to check out.
Click the yarn images to check them out!
The entire pattern is designed in beginner-friendly stitches. You will need to know how to slip stitch and half double crochet. That’s it! I will link up tutorials for each of these below.
Ready to get started? Read on down to find the full FREE pattern!
Crochet Bottle Cozy Instructions
Skill Level: Advanced beginner
- Crochet hook 6.00 MM
- Cotton yarn – I used Lily’s Sugar ’N Cream in hot blue, yellow, and cream.
- Scissors to cut off the ends
- Yarn needle to weave in loose ends and to sew together the sides.
The entire pattern is written in standard US terms.
CROCHET BEVERAGE COZY PATTERN
- FOUNDATION CHAIN- starting with first color chain 26
- ROW 1- Slip Stitch in 2nd chain from hook and in next 4 chains, Half Double Crochet in each of the next 5 chains, Slip Stitch in each of next 5 chains across Repeat pattern until the end of the row, turn!!
- ROW 2- Chain 1, Slip Stitch in next 5 stitches, Half Double Crochet in each of next 5 stitches, Slip Stitch in next 5 stitches across, Repeat till end, Change Colors now if you are working in stripes(if you need help with changing colors YouTube has great tutorials)
- ROW 3- Chain 1, Half Double Crochet in each of the first 5 stitches, Slip stitch in the next 5 stitches, repeat this till then end of the row, turn!!!
- ROW 4- Chain 1, Half Double Crochet in each of the first 5 stitches, Slip stitch in the next 5 stitches, Repeat till end, Change Colors now if you are working in stripes
- ROW 5- Chain 1, Slip Stitch in next 5 stitches, Half Double Crochet in each of next 5 stitches, Slip Stitch in next 5 stitches across, Repeat till end, turn!!
- REPEAT until you reach 20 rows!!!
- Weave in loose ends with the yarn needle
- Join together the two sides by sewing in an invisible seam with your yarn needle (again if you need help doing this YouTube has excellent tutorials!!)
YOU ARE DONE!
If you love this pattern, I am always pinning crochet projects and tutorials from the internet. Check me out on Pinterest by following my boards here!
If you have any questions about this crochet beverage crochet pattern, please feel free to ask!
Until next time!