This cute and simple crochet criss-cross bobble flower is the perfect decorative detail to any project. They can easily be added to any crochet project as a cute feature, or tied to a gift for a handmade finished touch.
I promise these little beauties are so easy to make and are a great pattern for a beginner who is looking to try something a bit more challenging! I hope you love them! ❤️️
Oh.. And Happy Crocheting!
CROCHET CRISS-CROSS BOBBLE FLOWER PATTERN
by Rescued Paw Designs
- Round 1: Chain 3, In 3rd Chain from Hook, Double Crochet, Double Crochet 14 more times in same Chain. Slip Stitch to top of first Double Crochet. (15 Total Double Crochets)
- Round 2: Chain 3, Skip 2 Chains, 2 Double Crochets in next Chain, 2 Double Crochets in 2nd skipped Chain. (Creates a criss-cross effect). Slip Stitch in next Chain after the first Set of Double Crochets.*Chain 3, Skip 1 Chain, 2 Double Crochets in next chain, 2 Double Crochets in Skipped Chain, Slip stitch in next chain after the first set of double crochets. Repeat from * Across for a total of 5 petals. End with a Slip Stitch in the first Slip Stitch of the round. Fasten off.
CENTER BOBBLE PATTERN
- Chain 3, in 3rd Chain from hook, * yarn over, insert hook into chain and pick up a loop. Yarn over again and pull it through 2 stitches on the hook. Repeat this for a total of 4 times. (You should have 5 loops on hook) yarn over and pull through all 5 loops and fasten off.
- Pull bobble yarn ends through the center of the flower and firmly attach. Weave in extra ends with yarn needle.
- Weave in loose ends with the yarn needle throughout the flower.
You are done!!
(I used the items above to attach the flowers to a gift)
Thanks for looking!!!
I hope you enjoyed the Crochet Criss-Cross Bobble Flower Pattern, and if you have any questions, feel free to send me an email at [email protected] 🙂
“Click Here” to check out my shop, Yarn Mamas which sells tees and more just for makers!