I have been working on this crochet ripple blanket off and on for a couple weeks now and haven’t made it very far. But, I have been able to add on one more row of color and now am stuck on what color to do next after the Tangerine Orange color. I am stuck between 4 colors Teal, Turquoise, Off White or White.
This pattern is really super simple to get the hang of so you should go ahead and get started on one too!! If you would like to follow along and get started on this yourself, you will need to use my tutorial that is found HERE. Feel free to change up the colors and be creative!! I will be posting updates as the blanket progresses along!
I have a little warning if you do make the size I am making.. It is pretty big!! 🙂
Have fun and Happy Crocheting!
CROCHET RIPPLE BLANKET
Designed by Krista Cagle of Rescued Paw Designs
- Worsted Weight Yarn (4) I am using Red Heart Soft Yarn so far in Tangerine, Grape, and Deep Sea.
- Crochet Hook according to the type of yarn used. (I am using a Clover Amour Crochet Hook, Size J, 6.0mm)
- Yarn Needle
- The colors below are the ones that are yet to be determined!! (The yarn did get mangled in the taking of these pictures!!)
- Gauge is 10 Stitches = 4 inches
- Width is approximately 50 Inches
To Start: Chain 136
Follow along with the Tutorial HERE on how to make the ripple effect.
Do 10 Rows of Each Color.
To Join a new color onto your blanket you can use my Tutorial found HERE
Keep on crocheting until you reach your desired length.
So this is what I have done so far..
Please help me decide the next color. 🙂