Did you know that you can make your own silverware holders with a TIN CAN? Well you can and they are SO easy to put together!
I have made this for almost every occasion because they are so easy to customize. The ones I am writing about today will be for my sister’s woodland themed baby shower this month.
Turn Tin Cans into SilverWare Holders!
Who knew that tin cans could be so cute! 😉 These are going to go great with the Rustic Shower Favors I recently made for the party!!
Are you ready to tackle this project? 🙂
Scroll on down for the full, FREE tin can up-cycle tutorial!
HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN SILVERWARE HOLDERS With Tin Cans
- Gather tin cans (we made chili so I could get a lot of cans at once!!) Make sure they are clean and dry before using them.
- Pick out your choice of card stock (I have even used wrapping paper before)
- Grab your measuring tape and figure out the lengths and widths you will need for your cans, cut out
- Hot glue cut out pieces of card stock to cans
- Measure and cut twine to your desired length and tie onto the cans!!
YOU ARE FINISHED With Your silverware holder from a aluminum can!
You can fill these with whatever you choose! I have used pens, silverware, straws and even napkins. For these particular ones I have chosen to used wrap up silverware that will be placed at each table at the woodland themed shower.
I hope you had fun making these silverware holders and if you have any questions, please email me (you can find my email in the main menu!) or leave me a comment!
Thanks for looking!!