I love oversized everything which includes scarves, cowls and even flowers! If you do too, then you can use my oversized crochet flower pattern below to add some extra wow to any project!
To make this flower I used some great sparkling yarn I found at my local craft store and I LOVE how it turned out! I used Issac Mizrahi Craft yarn in Plaza, which is super soft and has great metallic accents. Elise thought it was super pretty (her words) and loved how it felt. I am not usually a sparkly kind of gal, but I am glad I tried this fun yarn out! If you can’t find this type of yarn, then any bulky (6) will work great too!
This oversized flower would look awesome on any basic beanie. I used my pattern for my Chunky Hat found HERE for mine but if you have a favorite beanie pattern please free to use it! 🙂
OVERSIZED CROCHET FLOWER PATTERN
- Crochet Hook Size N
- Isaac Mizrahi® Craft™ Carlyle Yarn (found at Michaels) in Plaza or any Super Bulky (6) 1 Skien
- Yarn Needle
- Gauge is not important for this project
- Written in standard US terms
- SELLING: You may sell items made from patterns on Rescued Paw Designs unless otherwise stated. If you choose to sell items made from this pattern, please link back to me at www.rescuedpawdesigns.com for credit. Please do not use my pictures to sell your items.
- IMAGES & CONTENT: The images and content of RescuedPawDesigns.com are protected by copyright laws. Do not distribute or copy the content without written permission. Do not edit or remove watermarks from any original image from RescuedPawdesigns.com. If you would like to share an image, please only use 1 with a link back to RPD. Thank you for respecting my work.
- TRANSLATIONS: Please do not post a translation of my pattern(s) anywhere. If you would like to help make a translation I would be happy to publish it on RPD with a link and full credit to your blog. For further questions, please email [email protected]
The Pattern can be found HERE for the Flower. The finished flower is approximately 4″ by 4″
I hope you had fun making this oversized crochet flower and if you have any questions feel free to message me.
PS: Want to Stay Connected? Join me on Pinterest for free pattern updates and more!