Welcome! My name is Krista and I’m so glad you’re here because that means you have an interest in crocheting!
Whether you’re brand new to crocheting or you’re a crochet veteran, I hope you’ll find some value in the resources on this blog. At the end of 2013 I had never before picked up a crochet hook, never even read a crochet pattern, nor had I ever stepped foot in a craft store for the purpose of buying yarn to crochet.
I am certainly so thankful that my sister introduced me to yarn which led me to the love of designing patterns and teaching crochet to anyone that will listen! I hope you will be just as hooked on crochet as I am in the years to come! Happy Crocheting!
Here are some of the resources you’ll find on the blog:
- Our archive of free crochet patterns ranging from beginner tutorials to advanced designs.
- Free how-to crochet videos & tutorials.
- Over 300 hundred “crochet beginner approved” crochet patterns.
- Our list of recommended crochet related products & crochet hooks.
- A great collection of DIY’s & crafts to try!
- A fun collection of maker inspired tees, totes & more from my maker shop Yarn Mamas.
- Our custom-designed for beginner crochet kits. (more coming soon!)
- The about us page, which shares a little more about my journey, my family and who I am.
I add new content to the blog weekly so be sure to subscribe via email to be informed of new posts.
Wishing you the best of luck on your crochet journey!
Before anything through why not join me over in the VIP Rescued Paw Designs Crochet Club a group friendly crocheters who are there to help each other succeed on Facebook.