This Summer Bee Crochet Flower & Bookmark is really simple to make and reminds me of the perfect summer day with bees buzzing around. Scroll on down to find the full, FREE crochet bookmark pattern!
This post contains affiliate links to products for your convenience. If you purchase via my links, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Make a crochet bookmark with this pattern!
We decided to make a bookmark with it, but you can easily use it as an embellishment for your next project. Right now as I am typing this my daughter said to me, I think I want a bracelet with it instead so now its a bracelet! You can really do whatever you choose with this flower and have fun making it!
Ready to get started?
Read on down to find the full, free crochet bookmark pattern.
SUMMER BEE CROCHET FLOWER & BOOKMARK PATTERN
- K size crochet hook 6.5 mm
- Worsted yarn
- Yarn needle
- Make a Magic Circle, Half Double Crochet 9 times in a circle
- Use a Slip Stitch to Join Yarn
- 3 Half Double Crochets in Next Stitch, Slip Stitch in next Stitch
- Repeat until you have 5 Half Double Crochet Clusters (Petals)
- Join to beginning stitch with Slip Stitch
- Tie off and weave in loose ends with yarn needle
- Use New color and Chain 3, Leave a 12 Inch Piece of Yarn (if making bookmark)
- 5 Half Double Crochet in 3rd Chain from hook
- Slip Stitch in same chain, Leave another 12 Inch Piece of Yarn ( if making bookmark)
- Pull both loose ends of yarn through center of flower and tie off.
To make a bookmark measure out (2) 24 inch pieces of yarn, and slip through the center of the flower.
Make sure to use the two leftover long pieces of yarn from the center piece when tying off (you should have 6 total pieces of yarn)
Next braid all 6 pieces of yarn to create a long bookmark. Tie off and trim tassel to create an even look.
I hope you enjoyed this Summer Bee Crochet Flower & Bookmark pattern! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!